Regenerative Medicine is an alternative option for patients who would like to avoid unnecessary drugs or surgery.
What is a Stem Cell?
What is Stem Cell Therapy
The How and Why
The Goal of Stem Cell Therapy
Regenerative treatments can help reduce pain and increase functionality. Stem Cell Therapy has the ability to repair damaged tissue. These personalized treatments help us achieve our goal of continually improving peoples lives. By providing Stem Cell therapy we are able to produce the best possible patient outcomes.
Types of Regenerative Medicine
Plasma Rich Platelet
Plasma Rich Platelet (PRP) Therapy is a revolutionary new treatment that relieves pain by promoting long lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions using the healing power of your own body. This rapidly emerging technique is showing exciting success with patients who are suffering and would like to potentially avoid unnecessary drugs and surgery.
How Does PRP Help?
The body’s first response to soft tissue injury is to deliver platelet cells. Packed with growth and healing factors, platelets initiate repair and attract the critical assistance of stem cells. PRP therapy’s natural healing process intensifies the body’s efforts by delivering a higher concentration of platelets. To create PRP therapy, a small sample of your blood is drawn (similar to a lab test sample) and placed in a centrifuge that spins the blood at high speeds, separating the platelets from the other components. These platelets have been further refined and concentrated depending on their specific use. The concentrated platelet rich plasma (PRP) is then injected into and around the point of injury, jump-starting and significantly strengthening the body’s natural healing signal. Because your own blood is used, there is no risk of a transmissible infection and a very low risk of allergic reaction.
Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells
Bone marrow is the soft, sponge-like material found inside bones. It contains immature cells known as hematopoietic or blood-forming stem cells. (Hematopoietic stem cells are different from embryonic stem cells. Embryonic stem cells can develop into every type of cell in the body.) Hematopoietic stem cells divide to form more blood-forming stem cells, or they mature into one of three types of blood cells, which fight infection; red blood cells, which carry oxygen; white blood and platelets, which help the blood to clot. Most hematopoietic stem cells are found in the bone marrow, but some cells, called peripheral blood stem cells (PBSCs), are found in the bloodstream. Blood in the umbilical cord also contains hematopoietic stem cells. Cells from any of these sources can be used in transplants.
The mixture of regenerative cells and growth factors that are derived from adipose tissue is called the stromal vascular fraction (SVF) and has been an excellent choice for soft tissue repair, especially the regeneration of cartilaginous joints such as knees, hips and shoulders.
Fat tissue provides the largest volume of adult stem cells, while bone marrow provides growth factors to aid with the repair process. That’s why we add bone marrow to our stem cell therapy formula as well.
Adipose Derived Stem Cells
Adipose-derived autologous stem cell therapy, where the stem cells come from the patient’s own body.
How do the stem cells work?
- Stem Cells are infused into the bloodstream and injected into localized tissues.
- The stem cells are attracted to signals from areas of inflammation.
- Distressed signals trigger stem cells to differentiate.
- Differentiating cells begin to integrate with target tissues or organs.
The advantages of adipose stem cell therapy, compared with other sources of regenerative cells, are:
- Adipose derived stem cell yields are much higher than most sources. It is not unusual to obtain hundreds of millions of dormant stem cells from 120-200cc’s. In comparison, the same amount of bone marrow may only yield tens of thousands of cells.
- Patients receive their own cells so there is no risk of immune rejection.
- Mesenchymal stem cells have been proven to differentiate and proliferate into many types of cells. Some patients have reported immediate symptom relief.
- Autologous stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive procedure with little to no down time.
Our Regenerative Medicine products have been proven to contain live stem cells at the university level
Click Below For Study Results!
* Study shows that our stem cells contain effective amounts of Cytokine and verifies the contents of our products.
Make an Appointment
Have Questions About Stem Cell Therapy? Join us at our next seminar to learn more. Enter your information below and we will contact you shorty.